Dorothy Day Hospitality House Soup Kitchen
The kitchen is open seven days a week. Our church crew hosts the second Saturday every month. We have a wonderful crew of very dedicated volunteers that work a couple of hours on our designated Saturday. We make 60 sandwich bags for “to go” lunches, prepare enough food to feed 150 people, mix up a dozen drink pitchers and offer a friendly smile.
Send us an email from our contact us page if interested in helping!
What can you do to help?
- Donate loaves of bread.
- Donate a 16oz. package of cold cuts.
- Donate a container of drink mix.
- Make a loaf of bread and a package of cold cuts into sandwiches and bring them to the kitchen.
- Donate cookies; either bought or home made.
- Join our crew and help prepare or serve.